Monday, January 23, 2012

Week in Review

I have found that I cannot do anything less than my best, which in most things would be considered a great accomplishment but when it comes to blogging-it is not. I cannot just sit down jot a few things down and leave, no it has to be the whole day and everyday including all of the small details. As this whole trip is a time for me to group and become a better me I am going to try it.

Highlights-
  • I made friends- I love everyone here at Harper and I still firmly believe it is because we are all farmers here
  • I have a lot of eating to do-there are so many different types of foods that I have never ever even heard to eat
  • My first week of classes are over and I love all of them-that maybe because I have no assignments yet
  • Kate, Paula, India, and I all went and saw War Horse last night-a very intense movie, but still wonderful (I guess I just don't have much of a soft spot for horses)
  • I dressed up on Wednesday night in a bin bag (garbage bag)-Classy
  • I finally met both Kate and Alicia, the best girls ever!!! The ones that were my email friends before I came over
  • Kate and I went out to eat with her friends Jess and Jess, delicious English Food-She is coming to Cornell next semester!!!!!
  • I decorated my room tourist theme, it looks much better now and not so lonely
  • I have my own bathroom!!!! -first time in my whole life
Oh and a few stories will come about my week believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment