Monday, February 13, 2012

ANIKA!!!! I got your package finally

I would put a picture up of what Anika sent to me, but I do not believe that it is blogpost appropriate. Although I love the letters from Mackenzie Reynolds, Megan Wildman, and of course Anika Zuber. I read them to all of my flatmates. I was not to pleased with the wrapping job on the one box though, I felt like the whole this was a prank. No worries though, I already am wearing it <3. Now the book......really, good thing I did not open it in the Facenda building. I was embarrassed enough opening it by myself. Hope the 'rents don't see it when they come up. Love you all sooooo much and thank you for the wonderful gifts. I am working on getting more pictures that is my goal for this week.
Everyone from England-Remind me to take pictures! I am holding you accountable, I know you read this so you might as well. Sorry Matt for not putting you in my blog, but now that you gave me a wet willy (I imagine you are going to make fun of me for saying that because it is probably different in the UK) the WAR is on!!! * I fixed your name Jonathan Thomson by the way. Take note of color coding

No comments:

Post a Comment