Monday, February 13, 2012

Mom never sleeps

This morning I was woken up by my mom calling me. The fact that we are five hours ahead of NY is sad to say. It was four in the morning at home, I really am concerned she never sleeps. "Betsey, I am so glad that you are up and I have someone to talk to when I am mopping the floor." If I can have that stamina when I am a Mom I am in good shape.
I probably would have been up earlier, but when I went to take out my laundry at 7:20 this morning the door locked behind me. Not pleasant! I sat outside of our flat for about a half hour waiting for someone to wake up. It was really embarrassing when the people from the other flat saw me sitting there waiting to be let in in my pajamas. I must have looked pretty pathetic because Lewis was so nice and stayed out with me until Cameron woke-up. I have 2 wishes for today, 1) to grow up like my Mom 2) to never be locked out of our flat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment